Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

08 July 2016

Thistle

Today I visited Thistle. I delivered food to him. He was happy to see me.

This is what I delivered: a pear, acorn milk, and dandelion salad. Rudy helped me carry everything. I tied it to his back. Thistle will share the food with his friends.

Thistle is a Garden Gnome. He grows weeds. The Queen wants a lot of weeds for the party. The Queen likes weeds. I do not know why.

Gnomes do not fly. They do not have wings. They move very slowly. Sometimes I think they are asleep when they are not asleep. Sometimes they look like rocks! 

Thistle wears bright colors. He wears all of these colors at the same time: red, purple, yellow, green, orange, blue. I know he is a Garden Gnome and not a rock. Rocks do not wear all of those colors.

Thistle said thank you for the food and come back later. So I will.

I still do not have a gift for the Prince.

 Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment