Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

07 July 2016

A Gift

Flutterglow is a fairy. She is my friend. She has a pretty green dress. I like it when she giggles.

She told me something today. She said I need to bring a gift to Prince Silvertoes. I do not know what to give a Prince! He already has these things: a Mummy (she is the Queen), a house (he lives in it), a Crown (he wears it), and a Job (he is the Prince). He even has shoes! I do not know what else he needs!

Flutterglow told me what she will give him. Flutterglow has an Important Job. She is the Courier. Sometimes she goes places other fairies can’t go. She went to a human place. She found something she called Coin. I did not know what Coin was. But Flutterglow showed me.

Coin is flat and shiny. Coin has a face on it! Coin is big! I could curl up and sleep on it! Flutterglow did not Smallify it.

I helped Flutterglow wrap it in a pretty leaf. We tied it with spider silk. It will be a nice gift.

I will have to find a special gift. He is a Prince.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment