Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

09 July 2016

Mermaids

Cloverflower is the Queen’s Messenger. She is my friend. Today she said *please help me and I will give you a surprise*. I like surprises!

Cloverflower has to invite everyone to the party. Everyone is a lot! I will help her. I like to be Useful.

I flew to the seashore. I flew over the water to the mermaid rocks. They stick out of the water. Mermaids sit on them! I gave invitations to three mermaids. These are the three mermaids: Dorianna, Irvetta, and Marilla. They will tell the other mermaids about the party.

Bubblebelle told me that mer means sea and maid means girl. Mermaids are sea girls! That sounds like seagulls. It made me laugh when she told me.

Mermaids can do something amazing. They can take off their scales! Their tails turn into legs! Then they can walk on land. It is special magic. Only mermaids can do it.

But they cannot fly. I like to fly. I am happy to be a fairy.

I found something at the seashore. It is a seashell. Maybe the Prince will want a seashell. But I do not know if a seashell is a good gift for a Prince.

I wonder what my surprise is.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment