Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

10 July 2016

Cloverflower

Today Cloverflower gave me my surprise. It is the skin from a snake! She found it in the woods.

 There is no snake inside. The snake got too big and took off its own skin. I like this surprise! I put it in my house.

I will tell you about Cloverflower. She is the Messenger. She flies very very fast. She delivers messages from the Queen. Sometimes her messages are words she says with her mouth. Sometimes the messages are letters scratched into a leaf. The Queen likes to tell people things. Cloverflower delivers a lot of messages.

We were Sprouts at the same time. We played games. But then I Growed-Up and got my Job. We still play games sometimes. She has pretty hair. I like her.

She said *help me again and you will get another surprise*. So I will help her again. She wants me to invite more creatures. This is who I will invite: bumblebees and dryads. Cloverflower said *maybe more later but start with those*.

She knows I do not have a gift for the Prince. She said *I do not have one either. I will think about it*. She is clever. She will have an idea soon.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment