Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

11 July 2016

Dryads and Bumblebees

Today I flew to the place we will have the party. I invited one dryad. I can’t jump her name. Dryad names are not like fairy names. Their names sound like wind blowing. There are no letters for the sounds.

Her tree has yellow leaves. I will call her Yellow Leaf, then Worldwide will know which one she is.

Dryads are bigger than gnomes. They live in trees. They do not live in laying-down tree-trunks. Dryads live in trees that are still growing! They do not have doors in their trees. I do not know how they get inside! It is magic!

Yellow Leaf will invite the other dryads. They talk to each other in a special way. They use their tree roots! I do not understand how it works.

Only nearby dryads will come to the party. They can’t go away from their trees.

Today Cloverflower said *help Pebblemist and she will give you a gift for the Prince*. Pebblemist was Cloverflower’s Mummy. Her Job is Music. I do not know what Pebblemist wants me to do. But I will help. I want to be Useful. I will help her tomorrow.

I will invite the bumblebees now. I will take them some flowers. They like flowers.

I wonder what my next surprise will be!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment