Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

12 July 2016

My Second Surprise

The bumblebees liked their flowers. They did not sting me.

Pebblemist was not ready for me to help today. She said *come back later Bud Mushroom*. I will go back later.

Cloverflower gave me my surprise! Flutterglow found it in a human place. Cloverflower called it choklit. It looks like a rock! It fits in my hands. Cloverflower said *taste it Bud* and I licked it. Choklit is good! I will share it with the ants in my log.

When Cloverflower was here she said *Bud you need clothing for the party. Go to Peppertwirl so she can make clothing for you*.

I do not like clothing. I like to wear nothing. But I will wear clothing for the party.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment