Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

13 July 2016

Pebblemist

I helped Pebblemist today. She was Cloverflower’s Mummy. She looks just like Cloverflower except her hair is long and tied with strings. Cloverflower’s hair is not as long. Pebblemist has an orange dress, it is not pink like Cloverflower’s.

Pebblemist said *Bud Mushroom find some dandelion stems and some acorns. Then bring them to me*.

I found them. I brought them to her. It took a long time. I can only carry one acorn at a time. And I had to pick a lot of dandelions.

Pebblemist will use them to play music for the party. She will use her magic to make instruments. The acorns will be drums! The stems will be flutes! We can dance at the party!

Pebblemist said *Bud Mushroom when the party is finished you can have an acorn drum*. I am excited to get a drum!

Pebblemist gave me something today. It is a gift for the Prince! It is round and shiny. It makes a sound. It is as big as an acorn. Pebblemist called it Jingle Bell.

I will give Jingle Bell to the Prince. Then I can keep my seashell.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment