Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

14 July 2016

Party Food

There will be food at the Party!

I helped carry things to the place where it will be made into food. That place is called Kitchen.

Flickerfoot is in charge of Kitchen. Kitchen has a long long long table. A lot of Kitchen Fairies can stand by the table or fly over it or sit on the top. Then they can help to make food.

Flickerfoot is Important. He has a hat! He even has shoes! He is in charge of the Queen’s Food and the Prince's Food and Food for Parties.

This is what the Kitchen Fairies are making: nectar punch, acorn milk, dandelion bread, moss soup, Smallified peaches, grasshopper milk cheese, and rose petal cakes with honey on top.

I brought acorns and moss and dandelions. I am glad I did not have to milk the grasshoppers. They like to kick.

Flickerfoot said *Bud Mushroom put everything on the table* so I did.

Then he said *Bud Mushroom get out of the punchbowl* so I did. But I did not want to. Punch is delicious.

I am excited for the party!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment