Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

28 July 2016

THE PARTY WAS TODAY!

THE PARTY WAS TODAY! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

I ate and drank so many things! IT WAS ALL DELICIOUS! This is what I ate and drank: nectar punch, acorn milk, moss soup, Smallified peaches (I just licked mine and gave the rest to Rudy).

I licked the honey off of my petal cake. I saved the petals. I will put them with my snakeskin.

I played so many games! I played got-your-wing and pin-the-spots-on-the-ladybug (the ladybug kept moving!) and loop-de-loop and lick-the-mushroom and who-has-the-feather!

Everyone hit the snail-shell ball with a stick! It did not break. But then Peppertwirl hit it. The wax came off! The Surprises fell out! Everyone cheered! Everyone shared the Surprises. The Queen gave Peppertwirl a flower because she was the one that made it open.

I danced and jumped and flew! I rode dragonflies (they came!) and floated in the punch bowl!

Flutterglow saw me in the punch bowl. She said *You should not be in there Bud but it is a Party so I won’t tell anyone*. Then she giggled and I giggled. Then she said *Move over so I can get a cup of punch, you are in the way*. The nectar punch was delicious.

My clothing did not stick to me after I got out! My bottom was not uncovered!

The Prince got a lot of Gifts! He smiled at my Jingle Bell! He said *Thank You for this Jingle Bell Bud Mushroom!* That made me happy!

Now I can tell you what the Queen got him. It is not a Surprise anymore. It is - A WISH! He can make any Wish he wants! Only a Prince would get a Wish! Do you know how I hid a Wish? I hid it under a leaf. Then no one could see it! The Queen said *That was Very Clever Bud Mushroom. You are a Useful Fairy!*

I will tell you more about the Party tomorrow. I am tired now. But it was so much fun!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment