Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

27 July 2016

THE PARTY IS TOMORROW!

The Party is TOMORROW! The Party is TOMORROW! I am so excited!

Today everyone in Twinkle Dingle took a bath. Even the gnomes! EVEN RUDY! He took off his watering can hat. Then he climbed into the pond.

I like floating in the water. It is fun splashing with my friends. Everyone takes off their clothing to get in the water. No one keeps their bottom covered! We swam and splashed and dove under water!

When Rudy was done with his bath, he rolled in the dirt. I laughed! Thistle said *Rudy. No. Not the dirt*. But Rudy did it anyway. Thistle and Nettle made Rudy get into the water again.

Then I was clean. I went to Peppertwirl. She gave me my Party clothing! She said *Do not get it dirty before tomorrow Bud Mushroom*. I do not want to get it dirty. I hid it in my house so it will not get dirty. I put it under a pile of moss. It will be safe there.

Then I went to Willowdrop. She brushed my hair. She said *Bud Mushroom nothing I can do will make your hair behave. Even my magic will not make it lay flat. It is Unique just like You. Do not tell the Queen but I like it better this way*.

I grinned when she said that. Willowdrop was the best Mummy! If I had flat hair then I would not look like me. It is better if my hair stays how it is. Then everyone will know who I am. I do not want to confuse my friends. And I like my hair!

I will go to sleep early tonight. I want to get up early for the party!

I hope I can sleep! I am so excited!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment