Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

26 July 2016

Decorations!

Today I helped decorate for the party!

Pebblemist made a dancing ring. She set up a place for musicians. I did not help her.

Thistle and Nettle and Henbit and Nutsedge put weeds everyplace. I did not help them.

Wildwhisper polished the Thorn. I did not help him.

Flickerfoot and the Kitchen Fairies put out tables and dishes for the food. I did not help them either.

Flutterglow and Cloverflower giggled a lot. I did not giggle. I was too busy!

This is what I did:

I strung spidersilk on trees and flowers. I blew dandelion puffs at it. The silk was sticky. The puffs stuck to it! It is pretty.

I found pretty feathers. I tied them to tree branches. They fly around in the wind! But they will not fly away. I tied them carefully.

I tied the round ball thing to a tree branch. It swings under the branch. It will be hard to hit because it swings!

The Queen saw it. She said *Bud Mushroom that is a Very Good Round Ball. We believe it will be Very Entertaining to hit it with a Stick and see the Surprises fall out*. I was so happy that it was right!

I am very tired now. I worked hard.

The party is in two more days!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment