Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

25 July 2016

Dragonflies

Today Prince Silvertoes said *Bud Mushroom I need you. Be Useful and come here*.

He is not the Queen. But he still says things and I still do them.

I went to where he wanted me. Then he said *Bud Mushroom I want dragonfly rides at my Party. Be sure there will be dragonflies*.

I frowned when he said that. My wings drooped. I did not want to find dragonflies. I am not scared of them. But I do not like chasing them. They do not want to stop. They are FAST!

Then the Prince said *Bud Mushroom stop frowning and drooping. Be Useful, and go find some dragonflies*.

He is the Prince so I did what he said.

I chased dragonflies ALL DAY! Finally I caught up to some. They were resting on a flower. That is how I could catch up to them.

I told them to come to the Party. I told them the Prince wants to ride them. They said they would come. But they giggled when they said it. Dragonflies sound strange when they giggle. It makes my teeth hurt.

I do not know if they will really come to the Party. I hope they do! I do not want the Prince to be disappointed at his own Party!

The Party is only three days away!! My wings are so tired!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment