Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

24 July 2016

Something Special

Today I made something special for the party. Other fairies helped. This is who helped: Pollenfoot, Windybell, Cheerychime. They are the Queen’s Attendants. They feed her food. They rub her feet. They spritz her face. They are very tiny fairies. But they are helpful.

I do not know what we made. No one knows what it is called! Flutterglow saw one at a human party once. She said it is a round ball that you hang from a tree. Then you hit it with a stick. And then sweets and surprises fall out.

Flutterglow told the Queen about it. The Queen said *We must have one at Our Party! Bud Mushroom be a Useful Fairy and make Us a round ball to hang from a tree and hit with a stick. Be sure to put Sweets and Surprises inside. My Attendants will help you*.

I do not know if I am doing it right! But this is what we did: we found an empty snail shell. The snail dried up and does not need the shell now. We put Smallified berries in it. I broke the rest of my choklit into tiny pieces and put that inside too. Pollenfoot found some flower seeds to put inside. Then it was full.

I found some beeswax in my house. We covered the open part of the shell. Now the surprises will not fall out.

We tied spider silk to the outside. Windybell found a stick to hit it with at the Party. Cheerychime wanted to use the Thorn instead of a stick. But I did not think Wildwhisper would let us.

I do not know why the Queen wanted a round ball with Sweets and Surprises inside. I would rather put the snail shell in my house. But she is the Queen and she told me to do it. So I did it.

I hope it is right! It would not be Useful to make the wrong thing!

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment