Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

23 July 2016

Cloverflower's Gift

I got up very early. I went to Cloverflower’s house. She shares her house with Flutterglow. They said *It is too early Bud Mushroom. Go home and come back after the sun has come up*.

I did not go home. I stayed near their house. I played with the beetles that crawled on the outside. I raced the slugs (I won!). I listened to birds chirp.

Then Cloverflower opened her door. She said *Come in now Bud Mushroom and you can help us*.

Cloverflower has her gift for the Prince! She found it in a human place. Flutterglow Smallified it and put it in her Bag. Then it Biggified back to its normal size when she took it out! Flutterglow’s Bag is Magic. It’s for her Job.

Cloverflower said *Bud Mushroom do not tell the Prince what the Gift is!* I won’t tell him. It will be a good surprise.

But she did NOT say *Bud Mushroom do not tell Worldwide Spider what the Gift is!* So I can jump about it on my Blog!

I do not know what the Gift is called. But I will tell you what it looks like! It is round. Not round like an apple, but round like a flat round rock. There is a stick on the side. Flutterglow called it Handle.

It does something amazing! I looked through the round part. Everything looked ENORMOUS! Flutterglow’s eye looked bigger than my head! Cloverflower’s finger looked longer than the Thorn! Their size did not change. But everything looked like it changed! We looked at a lot of things! We all giggled a lot! Then we were done looking.

We wrapped the Gift in flower petals and spider silk. That is what Cloverflower wanted me to help with. The Gift is too big for one fairy to wrap alone.

Flutterglow Smallified it. She hid it in her Bag with the Coin.

Then Cloverflower gave me my surprise! It is from a human place. It is called Cat Whisker. I saw a Cat once. It was big and scary like a fox! But Whisker is not scary. There is no Cat stuck to it. It fell off of the Cat. It is like a long hair. I like my surprise. I will put it with my snakeskin.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment