Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

22 July 2016

Nettle

The fox did a bad thing. The Garden Gnomes grew weeds. The fox trampled them! Now the Gnomes have to grow new ones. They need to hurry. The Party is soon!

I took them some food. This is what I gave them: berries, two walnuts, and dandelion milk. Rudy did not help me. He is helping the Gnomes! I had to fly back and forth many many times! My wings are tired. My arms are tired.

Thistle was talking to the Queen about the weeds. So I gave the food to Nettle. He looks just like Thistle. Except his beard is shorter. So that is how I knew it was Nettle. And also he told me he was Nettle.

Rudy was busy digging. I did not see him today. I wanted to lick his pear. But I could not find him.

When I was done taking food to the gnomes, I saw Cloverflower. She said *Bud Mushroom I need you for something special. Wake up early tomorrow and meet me by my house. I will give you a surprise if you help me*.

I will help Cloverflower. I like her. She smells nice. And I like surprises.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment