Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

29 July 2016

Clean up

Today we cleaned up the clearing. Parties are fun but they make a mess!

Flutterglow told Cloverflower that I floated in the punch. They laughed and laughed. Then Cloverflower told Pebblemist. Pebblemist told Willowdrop. Willowdrop told Flickerfoot. Flickerfoot frowned and said *Bud Mushroom you should not have done that. Now I know why my nectar punch tasted like mushrooms. You must be useful and wash the punchbowl*.

I took the punchbowl to the pond. I washed it. It was fun to float in the water. And now I am not sticky. But I wore my clothing today. It fell off in the water. It is gone now. I am glad. I don’t like clothing anyway.

I picked up the feathers that were in the trees. I brought them home. I found the empty snail-shell. It was not broken! I brought it home too. There was one tiny piece of choklit still inside! I ate it.

Then we were done cleaning. But a strange thing happened. I will tell you about it.

Flickerfoot is Very Important. He is so Important that he has shoes! But his shoes vanished at the Party! He took them off when he rode a dragonfly. Dragonflies fly FAST! Sometimes when a fairy rides one, their clothes fly right off! So he took off his shoes and his hat before his ride. He did not want to lose them! He found the hat. He cannot find the shoes ANYWHERE! No one can find them! We looked and looked today. The Queen thinks a Party Guest stole them! The Queen said *Someone has Pilfered Flickerfoot’s shoes*. That was not a nice thing to do. I hope we find out who it is. I do not want anymore shoes to be stolen!

Tomorrow I am going to visit Rudy. We always have fun together.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment