Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

30 July 2016

I found a girl in the woods

I saw Rudy today. We played hide-and-seek. I found something that was not Rudy!

This is what I found: a human girl! She was sitting by a tree. She was crying! But she saw me! She said *Are you a fairy?* and I nodded. Then she said *Can you help me?* But I did not know what she wanted! So I did not know if I could help her. But the Queen can help her! So I nodded. Then the girl smiled! She followed me to the Queen!

The Queen said to the girl *Tell Us why you are in Twinkle Dingle!* and the girl said *I want to grow flowers*. I do not know why she wants to grow flowers. But I thought she should go to the gnomes! They grow things! They could help her!

But the Queen said *Prince Silvertoes will go with this girl on Three Quests and then I will grant her Request*.

I drooped when she said that. The gnomes should show the girl how to grow things! The Prince should not go with a human! He is the Prince! But the Queen said to do the Quests. When the Queen says to do something, everyone has to do it.

But the Queen did NOT say *Bud Mushroom will go with this girl on Three Quests and then I will grant her Request*.

So I went back to Rudy. But he was asleep. So I came home.

Then I cleaned my house. I put everything away. I fed the ants. I hung my snakeskin on the ceiling! I ate some nectar.

I do not know if I was Useful. But I liked doing it anyway. I like my home. Sometimes I just sit and look at my things.

I wonder how long the girl will be in Twinkle Dingle.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment