Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

31 July 2016

No Work Today!

The girl is still here. I do not know what her Quests are. I do not know why they are taking so long!

Today I do not need to be Useful. It is because of the Quests.

The Queen said *Bud Mushroom go home and We will Summon you if you are needed*.

Cloverflower said she will visit me. She will bring me my acorn drum from Pebblemist. I am glad I cleaned my house! I will have a nice place to put my drum.

OH! Cloverflower is here now!

She says *What is that pink thing Bud? Why are you jumping in it? Show me what it is!*

She comes closer to me! She looks at my rock. She watches me jump.

She says *Where did you get that Bud? What happens if I touch th

No comments:

Post a Comment