Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

19 July 2016

Clothing

I saw Peppertwirl today. I did not want to. But the Queen told me to.

Peppertwirl said *Bud Mushroom you have to cover your bottom at the party. It is a Special Event*.

I do not like clothing. I like to float in water. I do not like wet clothing. It sticks to me.

Peppertwirl said *Bud Mushroom I will make something special just for you*.

I like what she made me. I looked in her Mirror. My clothing ties around my belly. It is like a skirt. It covers my bottom. It is made from dried beetle wings tied together. It is shiny and black.

Peppertwirl will keep it until the Party. I will wear it for the party. Then I will take it off.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment