Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

05 July 2016

Rudy

Everyone is busy doing things for the party. Fairies are in the forest! They are near the place I found the flat magic rock. I didn’t want anyone to find it! I had to hide it! I will tell you how I hid it.

I have a friend. We have been friends since I was a Sprout! His name is Rudy. He is a skunk. He has a Special Hat. It is a watering-can. He helps the Garden Gnomes grow weeds.

One day I was in the woods. I smelled something. I followed the smell, and I found Rudy! He took me back to Bubblebelle. I did not know I was lost! But Bubblebelle knew I was lost. She pinched her nose and said thank you.

Some fairies think Rudy smells bad. His smell does not bother me. I like to play with him. He will hide, and I will look for him. I can always find him.

Rudy helped me move my flat rock. He is much bigger than I am. Much much bigger. I would fit inside his mouth! He picked up my rock in his teeth. He took it to my home.

I live in an old tree trunk. It is laying down on the ground. It has slugs and ants and beetles in it. The outside has moss and mushrooms on it.

 I love my home. And now my pretty magic rock is safe.

 Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment