Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

02 July 2016

Party in Twinkle Dingle!

The Queen told me something important. There will be a party in Twinkle Dingle!

Everyone will help. There are lots of things to do. I will help. Then I will put the words about helping in the spider web. Worldwide can see what I do to help.

I live in Twinkle Dingle. Humans call it Fairy Land. Every fairy has a job. We work hard. We have to work more for a party. But parties are fun. I am excited!

 I have a Special Job. I will tell you what it is. The Queen tells me to do things. I do them. I am a Useful Fairy. I am Useful every day.

The Queen tells me a lot of things. I do a lot of things. I fly to a lot of places. My wings are tired. But I am Useful.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment