Bud is now blogging at budmushroom.com. Please change your bookmarks, and visit him there!

01 July 2016

A Strange Thing

I found a strange thing today. It is flat like a rock. But it is pink like a flower! It has tiny pictures on one side. It sounds like a cricket.

It is beautiful. I think it is magic.

I jumped on the pictures, and they changed! I found a spider web. It belongs to a special spider. The spider’s name is Worldwide. That is a silly name for a spider. Spiders need good spider names like Creepy or Legs.

Worldwide’s web is ginormous. It has lots of things stuck in it! One thing is called blog. Blog is a strange name, but I like it. Now I have a blog.

I can jump on the pictures on the rock-thing. Talking is hard. My mouth does not make the right sounds. But I can jump! I will jump every day and make words! Then Worldwide can see my words in its web, and it will know about Bud Mushroom.

Goodbye from Bud Mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment